Monday 18 February 2019

Kenyan Model,Candy Rumina focused on creating her brand as well as a platform for modeling talent in her hometown

Ms Candy is focused on shining spotlight on modeling talents as well as establishing her own brand. She share more about her quest and view on this blog interview below:
1.Hello, how would you like to introduce yourself?
1:My name is Candy Apondi, I’m 20 years old & recently graduated from
St.Kizito Vocational Training Institute in Kiambu where I pursued automobile engineering.

I do both run-way and high fashion modeling. I’m also a judge & a model trainer.


2. Has modeling always been a passion or when did
you discover your passion & interest in it?
2. Modeling has always been my passion since I was young people used to tell me I walk like a model I eventually got interested in modeling as a talent. I love how the beauty queens walked on the runway.
3. How has the modeling experience been?
3. Modeling experience has been good...though where there is good also must be bad ...



4. What are some of the challenges you have come across?
4. There are numerous challenges such as corruption and favoritism and also you’ll find
agencies should asking for very high registration fees yet some not even registered
with the relevant government authorities.
5. Which brands would you like to work with in the industry in Kenya & Africa?
5:I would love to work with . Woolworth, Magazine of culture, Miss world Kenya

 6. What do you think has hindered most aspiring young models
from realizing their dreams and potential?
6:The rules and regulations that were there before
You had to be super slender and very tall
but nowadays they do not have as much restrictions.
7. What do you reckon should be done to improve the modeling & fashion industry in Kenya?
7.Girls should be made aware of their potential in modeling by giving
them chance in the industry.
8. What projects are you involved with right now or hope to be part of
this year 2019?   
 8:The only project am focused on now is creating my own brand, and making people aware of it. Going to my home town this year I want to make my home town to be more aware of model talent and create a platform for talents to blossom.

9.  What are your other hobbies apart from modeling & fashion? 
9. My hobbies and interests include; Adventure, nature, dance , learning and networking as well.

10. Are you signed to any agency ?
10.I’m currently not signed but am working with RG-music group
11. Which photographer and magazine or beauty brands would you like to worth with?
11:Madjid from Empire photography, Aili from Aili edits & Magazine cultural magazine.

12. How can you be reached on social media?

12:Facebook:Rumina ginfer
  Instagram :Rumina ginfer_93.

No comments:

Post a Comment