Thursday 14 February 2019

Kenyan model, Magdalene Chari is resolute about success in modeling and her aspiration to impact the industry

Modeling is more than just a passion for the Kenyan model. Here is a brief interview with the delightful talented model.
1. Hi, Ms Maggy Richards, how would you like to introduce and describe yourself?       
 1. Am Magdalene Chari, an ambitious, friendly, focused and God-fearing lady.
    
2. You are really passionate about modeling &
fashion, when did you discover your interest in modeling?
2. Yes, i'm so passionate about modelling and fashion.
I discovered my interest five years ago when I was in high school. I
indulged myself in many competitions.
 3. Are you signed to any agency?      
3. I am signed to Epic Modelling Agency.             
4. Are you a commercial or runway model?     
4. I am a commercial and Part's model.             
5. How has your experience been so far? 
5. So far my experience in the industry has been awesome.I have learnt a lot.                                    
6. What challenges have you faced so far ?
6. One of the challenges is that,it's hard to find genuine people to
work with. Many are the times you will be rejected by various agencies
but then you've got to have a tough skin.


 7. Which brands would you like to work with in future?  
7. I would really love to work with the Versatile brand in future. It
is a very good and unique brand when it comes to fashion.
     
8. What are your other interests apart from modeling?
8. Apart from modelling I also do act.              
9. How can you be reached on social media.
9. On Instagram find me @maggy-richards.        















-credits(Epic Agency, Nairobi)                 

No comments:

Post a Comment