Sunday 25 March 2018

PUMZI AFRIKA TALENT DISCOVERY; Meet the flawless, self driven and determined model; Sally Ngila.


PUMZI AFRIKA TALENT DISCOVERY;
Focused on her passion, meet Sally Ngila;
Q.Hey, kindly introduce yourself?
A. My name is Salome Ngila (Sally)... 20 years old,
I am a model, makeup artist and a BBIT student @ kiriri women's university of science and technology 

Q. How long have you been in modeling?
A: I have been model for like two years

Q . What inspired your passion for modeling?
A;I was looking up-to Naomi Campbell who has remained relevant in the modeling industry For a long time.

Q . What challenges have you faced so far?
A: There are so many challenges in this Industry 
Sometimes you are called for a job you go deliver but
at the end of the day you are not paid at all or you are paid less than
what you had agreed Again it's not easy for new entrants in the market.
Those are the main among many others

Q.What are your aspirations in modeling in the next two years?
A: In two years Time I am aspiring to appear in magazines and billboards...
I Am still weighing my options on agencies but am sure I will get one that suits what I am looking for


Q. How can you be reached on social media?
A: Well my handles are: Instagram : sally_ngila and sally_makeup254
Facebook: Sally Ngilah and sallymakeup 254


Q. Do you reckon there are enough opportunities for new entrants in the Kenyan modeling industry?
A; I don't think there are enough opportunities for new entrants.  People end up giving modeling jobs to models who have been in the industry for a long time 

Q. What's are your other hobbies and interest apart from modeling?
A; My hobbies are watching movies.. Listening to music and dancing I also buy clothes and redesign them (DIYs) 


Q. What's your parting shot & advice to other aspiring models?
A; For those who want to be models I will be real with you  it won't be easy sometimes you will want  to quit but If you got the passion you will press on and want to be better each day and at the end of the day you will achieve your dreams


5 comments:

  1. Inspiring... keep going Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best models I know. I've watched her grow and I know she has what it takes to top this industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Transform the world with your skills n Beauty. Make it a better place than u found it. Build a legacy that generations will hold on to n look upon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go gal..may God walk with you all the way to the top

    ReplyDelete