Sunday 25 March 2018

Kenyan Model, Emmanuel Alex is here with the style & focused to dominate the modeling;style & fashion arena!


1. Hello Emmanuel, how would describe yourself?
I. Emmanuel Alex Munene I would describe myself as a very focused person who takes his things in a straight forward manner

2. You are passionate about art and passion, what drew you to modeling?
2. Yes am very passionate about style and art. The love of fashion drew me a lot in modeling as I love trying every new attire that pop's out in the fashion industry. My friends in modeling industry have also played a big role by inspiring to model .

3. How long have you been modeling?
3. Well, I have been modeling for three years. It started way far after I completed my form four course.

4. Who are some of the big personalities in fashion you draw inspiration from?
4. Jefrey Wilson, Eddie Kirindo, Robbert Burale and internationally David Beckham and Jidenna

5. Do you believe there are enough opportunities in modeling in Kenya and what can be done to better & increase opportunities?
5. I believe they are not enough, and the few that are there are dominated by the older generation of models and newbies barely make it. But generally the industry is growing with an almost promising future. But we can create more local shows, support our brands and nurture our own.

6. What has been your biggest challenge so far?
6. Getting regular shows, keeping up with trends, and modeling is an expensive lifestyle...staying fit, and grooming...so you need money to sustain the lifestyle.


7. Where do you aspire to be in the next 3years in terms of fashion, modeling and art ?
7. I would want to do all the dominant shows in Kenya, create a big portfolio as I also start side projects...for instance(nature upcoming models and start a show of my own which I want to see grow over the years even when I stop engaging actively in the industry.

8. What are your other hobbies and interests?
8. Am Adventurous by nature, I love swimming, Riding bikes and networking with others

9. How can u be reached on social media? 
9. On Facebook at Emmanuella Manu(my page at Emmanuel The -model),
Instagram at emmanuella_manu

10. What's your fashion statement?
10. Official fitting suit and casual wears, Official shoes, loafer shoes ,Tie or bow Tie and a nice designer perfume.

11. What's your parting shot?
11. Everyday is another chance to dress well, always keep it simple but elegant...and let the people address you with respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment