Wednesday 10 January 2018

She is ready to take over the industry! Meet Dreamie Kal, the Kenyan Dancehall Sensation


1. Hello Dreamie, the talented model, dancer & vocalist, could you
introduce yourself?
Kal: I'm dreamie kal though, real name is Grace kalekye an artist
(vocalist),dancer,actress and model

2. How how have you been doing music and modeling?
Kal:Been doing my muzic at Global oak media at ngong and was contesting for Nairobi next top model with the aftermath modeling agency I'm in a dance crew called the Amazon divas I've acted set books before and now am starring in a coming soon movie in Bundi TV Kenya and cant  also forget, i have done  live singing in the Bundi TV Kenya on YouTube and also was aired live on TV
3. What inspired your passion into music?
Kal : I've been singing since I was young even at school and I've always
used Muzik as a way to express what I feel

4. Where do you draw inspiration for your music?
Kal: some of the things that inspire me in writing my muzik is
situations and at times just feelings that I should write about
something

5. How would you classify or label your genre or style of music?
Kal: Rnb and dancehall
6. Are you currently signed under any management label?
Kal: Yes, Am currently signed with global oak

7. What has been your biggest achievement so far in the industry?
Kal: Working with great entertainment companies like global oak media
solutions and Bundi films Kenya

8. What are some of the challenges you have encountered so far?
Kal: Marketing for me has been the biggest challenge
9. What are your other interests apart from music?
Kal: Am an actress,dancer and model too
10. What are your big plans this year and wat can fans expect?
Kal: Fans should expect so much from me this year because I'm planning to make it big and let the world know about me
11. Whom would you aspire to work with on a collabo locally or internationally?
Kal; I aspire to work with Sauti Sol and internationally maybe Yemi
12. How can fans reach you or access your music on social media & other sites?
Kal; On Facebook page dreamie kal,Instagram dreamie_kal,you tube dreamie kal and twitter @dreamieK
13. What's your parting shot?
Kal: My parting shot is to the youth, they should believe in talent and dreams are always valid with the passion to pursue these dreams
-- 

4 comments:

  1. She really worked hard to get there.. Thumbs up Kal

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud of you friend. you'll reach your goals i believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work recognizing local talents. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete