Sunday 18 November 2018

Wavinya Williams is the East African Artist to watch out for & support in 2019! Discover more about the talented artist today


Wavinya Williams is a talented East African artist dedicated to scaling new heights in her music career . Here is an interview that sheds more light about her.
1.Hello! Ms. Wavinya, how would you like to introduce yourself? 
1. I am, Wavinya Williams, an outgoing and a diverse musician
                     
2. Tell us little about your music journey so far and how you discovered your passion for music?
2. My music journey started when I was in high school (Machakos girls high school)
I used to sing in an acapella group called AG, so later on I decided to do my music
 on a professional level. In 2017  I did my first professional project which I featured Raj(known Rapper)  and that’s how my music journey kicked off.

 3. What has been your biggest highlight in your music career this year?   
3. My biggest highlight generally is seeing how well people have embraced my music and also my sense of style with a rapid response and that’s a good thing because it motivates
me to keep on doing my music because people loved it
                        

4. You recently dropped the hit song 'Teuko' tell us about the song & the inspiration?
4. I dropped a song called Teuko, Teuko Video it’s more of a dance club song... I was
happy because many people embraced it well and also I say a big shout
to my team (they make things happen) The inspiration came from my
self... I want to be a diverse artist... so I’ll cut across all genres of music.

 5. Do you work as an independent artist or are you signed under any record label? 
  5. I am an independent artist... in future I want to own my own record
label that’s why am working hard + smart on my music career
because I believe I was born for the game so.... I have to own my own
record label.... soon... very soon.
   
              
6. How has the reception of your music in the East African market been?
6. OVERWHELMING...... I’m grateful to God, for the favor... actually I
consider my self among the “highly favored people on the planet “ the
reception has been exceptional.. thank you to my supporters...thank you very
much !!!

7. What new projects can your fans expect in the coming year 2019?
7. BACK TO BACK !!!!!! I believe that’s my year!!!! 2019 will be a good year for
me and my music... big and better  projects... coming through... let’s
wait..... I don’t wanna talk much about it .... but , it’s gonna be a
big year for my music career... sky levels.... eeeh... let’s wait...won’t disappoint 

 8. Who are some of the artists you would like to work with or collaborate on your upcoming projects?
8. Naiboi.... my all time favorite artist .... and I know God
willing.... it’s gonna happen soon....
9. Would you ever consider working on a gospel song?
9. Mmmmh.... yeah.... that’s diversity.... Music is all about diversity
so ... yeah ..  I can consider working on one.....

10. What challenges have you faced in the industry so far?   
 10.Getting my music more out... it’s not easy to get major link on your
music distribution...but once you nail that one.... your good to go...but so far... so good
... I can’t complain     
11. What are your other interests and hobbies apart from music?
11. I love swimming and playing hockey ... I’m good at them.... and also
cooking...

12. What do you reckon should be done to improve the Kenyan music industry & take it to the next level?   
12. Government should recognize the music  industry , less restrictions
and also the artists should help each other ...more collaborations...
the “Music bread “ is enough for everybody.......
     
13. Where can fans find your music?   
13. My music is on all popular music platforms we have  in Kenya and also world
wide .... just write my name (Wavinya williams) and the song you want
to download.....
        
14. What are your social media links?       
14. Ig: Wavinya _williams Follow on instagram, Twitter: williams Wavinya
Facebook page :Wavinya williams Facebook
And also like , share and subscribe to my YouTube Channel @ Wavinya williams





No comments:

Post a Comment