Thursday 22 November 2018

Sharon Shivuli , the Kenyan commercial model, actress & business lady shares new encounters and opportunities as she makes her bold debut on commercial Ads.


1. Hey Shivali, how would you like to introduce yourself?
1. I’m Sharon Shivuli, a medical lab scientist by profession and also a business
lady dealing in clothing & fashion. I sell trending & fashionable outfits you can check them out on Sharon outfits facebook page and beyoutiful outfits Kenya instagram account modeling in the outfits .

2. Have you always been passionate about fashion & modeling or when did you discover your interest in fashion?
2. It’s been my passion from the time I was in campus.

 3. How has your experience been so far in modeling & acting? 
3. It’s been great with modeling though acting was not my thing but
gained interest after I was introduced to it and realized I could do it.
It’s amazing so  far.         
           
4. Have you gotten any support from friends and family? 
4.Yes financially and even in terms of encouragement to go for my dream.

5. Which brands do you aspire to work with in future, locally or internationally?   
 5. Okay locally, Marini Naturals because I really like natural hair and
I believe their products are just the best, Nivea and Darling.
 
     
6. What challenges have you come across in the field so far?
6. Challenges not so many now that I’ve just started but one thing is
that in acting to bring out the character they need is a bit tricky
but at the end I manage to bring it out, modeling not being able to
get everything that my clients need so I end up losing sells because
of that.

 7. Who are some of your biggest influences or source of inspiration that you look up to? 
 7. I am inspired by other emerging women business leaders on the continent and globally who pursue their passion and careers relentlessly.    
    
8. Tell us a little about the recent TV commercial you were featured on? 
8. The commercial was about flexpay. It was my first TV commercial
 and  it turned out great and its being aired on NTV. They have
partnered with Tuskys to make sure that clients can secure their
products by installment payments with 0% interest which is a good idea, I big up the founder.
         
 
 9. What are your other hobbies and interests?
9. I love travelling and networking with new people because you never who you’ll meet.

10. How can you be reached on social media?
10. I am on facebook >Sharon shivuli, instagram >Sharon shivuli.
Facebookpage :sharon outfits Instagram account: beyoutiful outfits kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment