Friday 11 May 2018

Armie White shares about his musical journey, ministering through Inspirational gospel music in East Africa!


1. Hi Armie white, how would you like to introduce yourself?
1.I am Patrick Muthui ,  a recording and performing gospel artist , I also like to go by the name, Armie white which is  my stage name.

2. How long have you been involved with music?
2. I can confess that I have loved music it's whole combination since young age in that whenever a gospel music played on the speaker I would all be carried away, but God's time is always the best and perfect I kept hopes. 

3. What inspires your music making? 
3. As mentioned above, music soothes my being and satisfies my heart and I love doing it, so I can say it's my best thing I will find myself into.

4. What spurred your passion for music?
4. Inspiration, passion and touching a heart of someone made me going.

5. What was your first release and when was it?
5. I did my first release going by "mama" in the October 2017.

6. How has the reception of your music been thus far?
6. For I can say God is great through on and off His work has been appreciated and been accommodated by the community, and this is all His miracles,.

7. Are you signed under any label or are you and independent artist?
7. Am not yet signed under any label am still independent, but it's a deal I can consider once an opportunity knocks.

8. What has been your biggest challenge so far in the music industry?
8. It's true that like any other activity music industry has challenges, but it's what makes us perfect, the main challenge that has pressed me it's the production cost.

9. What has been your greatest moment or achievement?
9. I can say God is good and the greatest moment and achievement in the industry is "self appreciation as its always been joy to do music"

10. Where do you aspire to be in terms of music career in the next 2 years?
10. At the end of the day am out in a mission and soonest possible my prayer is to touch and reach billions of audience, and I think this will place me in a good position, worldwide if I may say.


11. Who are some of the artists you have worked with?
11. Have not yet worked with any artist but in my second track I will be featuring a talented artist.


12. Who are some artists you would like to work with in future?
12. Gospel music in Kenya will always stand out if gospel artist won't mix the game, so it's us who will make the difference in the two.

13. By ministering through your music do you reckon your music has had any impact thus far?
13. From the feedback am getting from the audience it's open that impact has been established, people have believed that anything is possible, motivation has also popped.

14. Tell us a little about your current project you are working on..?
14. Project is there, it's gonna be big, I might be featuring a super star or something like that.

15. What are your other interests apart from making music and ministering through music?
15. I have passion and interests for MC, motivating and fan cracker.

16. How can you be reached on social media and where can your music be found online?
16. On social media all accounts am going by this ;
Facebook@ armie white , Instagram @armie-white, Twitter @armie-white

17. Give us a parting shot or word of encouragement
17. A word of encouragement to the youths and any other person who inclines their ears to listen " Trust in God, insist on praying and every dream and desire will come true"

No comments:

Post a Comment