Wednesday 2 May 2018

Peninah Kwamboka dares to reach for her dreams as she pursues her modeling passion!


1. Hey Peninah, how would you like to introduce yourself?
1. Am among'a Kwamboka Peninah...a finance student, model, entrepreneur and a marketer.

2. You are passionate about modeling, when did you discover your passion for modeling?
2. Yes am very passionate about modeling..I discovered my passion for modeling about an year ago.

 3. Have you gotten support from friends and family?
 3. Actually, my discovery for my passion for modeling was triggered from the urge & support I had      from friends...and family has been there for me all through

4. Which brands would you aspire to work with in future?
4. I really aspire to work with the top most fashion companies as I aspire to be more of a commercial model than a runway model e.g safaricom adverts etc


5. What challenges have you faced so far?
5. The challenging part is getting a modeling agency that can help me grow in  modeling

6. You are also a vixen, tell us what's your preferred type of music?
6. My preferred type of music to vixen in is more of secular

7. Who is your most favorite entertainment icon?
7. My favorite entertainment icon is the Kenyan artist, Arrow Boy

8. How can you be reached on social media?
8. My intagram handle is peshy_tianah and Facebook as Among'a Kwamboka Peninah

No comments:

Post a Comment