Friday 30 March 2018

Young Entrepreneur strives on with determination; meet Dennis Mureno, the proprietor -Denmoon designs.


1. Hi Denis, kindly introduce yourself 
1. I am Dennis Mureno Njeru a 24 years old Kenyan gentleman, a very straightforward guy who takes things seriously.

2. As a young entrepreneur what attracted you to starting a fashion and clothing business?
2. While growing up I really wished to start a type of clothing which are trending I loved fashion.

3. What are some challenges you have experienced in business?
3. Some of the customers ask for specific items that they saw online and original pieces so I have to go through a lot to look for it... still funding for business to supply more product is a challenge to grow the business.

4. Experts say customer is king, ever had problems with customer’s   requests at your business?
4. Often I encounter some challenges with my customers especially when it comes to size ,color and style of their outfits. Challenges gives me morale, fashion skills and it has really helped a lot in satisfying my customers want.

5. What kind of designs and clothing do you trade in?
5. For now 2nd hand clothing like hoodies, coats and t.shirts and designer refill perfumes


6. What are your other interests?
6. I love martial arts (tae kwon do) and enjoy playing guitar and traveling.

7. Where do you aspire to be in the next 3 years business wise?
7. In the next 3 year am hoping to open my cloth line perhaps designing my own original fashion pieces also hope to employ tailors.

8. What's your advice to other aspiring youth wishing to start business?
8. To the youths wishing to starts business hard work, discipline, determination and passion pays alot. Be creative and always try always to give the best services and attract more customers because they are pillars to your business

9. Do you believe social media plays a big role in business today?
9. Yes, it really does aid in marketing, reaching new target customers on the internet and social sites.
10. How can you be reached on social media?
10. I am on face book Dennis mureno Njeru 
I also have a face book page DRG Footwear gmail is Dennismureno@mail.com
Instagram @Dennismureno



3 comments:

  1. This is inspiring. The kind of stories of success we would wish to hear more. Thanks and keep it up DRG designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have know and interacted with Dennis for a number of years. Frankly, I have met very few honest and hardworking young men as Dennis is. I would recommend him to anybody/institution. Good luck, Dennis, and I must say that your dedication to duty, honesty and faithfulness will make you succeed!!

    ReplyDelete