Friday 19 January 2018

Meet Primrose on a quest to soar higher through her passion for Modeling!

Who is Primrose?
A:Am Primrose Wanjiru , a 21 year old crazy and ambitious lady with
passion for Modelling and photography


2. What inspired your passion for modeling & photography?
A:Since primary level; I used to participate in modeling \fashion show
competition which I emerged to be the in he first runners up and
that's where I knew I can do the modeling thing

3. Who is your greatest inspiration in fashion and style?
A: Rihanna has a great style, I adore her sense style
4. What other your other interests & hobbies apart from fashion & modeling?
 A: I love dancing (kizomba,salsa and kind of ballet ) and singing also

5.Do you receive any support or criticism from friends in fashion &
cover modeling and what has been your challenges?
A:Yeah, a couple of friends supports me in this and a few of my family
members  also.
Always when you want to do something which you
got passion on it ,challenges do appear , like I tried once in
versatile but they were too expensive and also there friends who
criticize you and tell you its a waste of time .


6. Any creative project that you are working on this year and are there adequate opportunities in the industry?
A: Currently preoccupied with schooling but hoping to fully get active on the scene around March.  I do believe that opportunities are there, but they can't come where you are You have to chase after them ..its not that you sit
down and wait for them . At least participating in events,can help advertise you .

7. What are your dreams and aspirations in modeling in the next 3years?
A:In the next three years I see myself going far .. Umm,, I want to
awarded the miss world Kenya in he competition in China and also as
years go by would like to own my company of helping people and
training on models

8. How can you be reached on social media by designers who wish to
involve you in their shoots & projects?
A:My social media handles ; IG(shiroh_prim1191), FB(Primrose Shryo
Dave)and for twitter @prityshroze though its not that active.

9. Where are you currently based?
A:Currently based in Nairobi.
10. What's your parting shot?
A:I would perhaps urge the youth around to believe in  their goals all things are always possible and in everything put God first.

1 comment: