Tuesday 16 January 2018

Floray has her sight set on being the next big thing in fashion modeling! She shares her journey!


1. Who is Floray Nthenya?
A:Floray nzenyar is a 21year old funny crazy ambitious girl with passion of beauty and fashion and an independent go getter

2. What inspired your passion for modeling & photography?
 A: Since high school I used to compete for pageants and ended up 1st runner up I dont know why  but since those year I knew I had interest in fashion photography come about pulse magazine I used to admire those ladies in them and told myself one day I will try this!

3. Who is your greatest inspiration in fashion and style?
A:I love Khloe Kardashian  and tiwasavage they dress simple but look so gorgeous

4. What other your other interests & hobbies apart from fashion & modeling?
A: My other interests are dancing (salsa,zumba,and break dancing) I also love make up art.
4.Do you receive any support or criticism from friends in fashion &
cover modeling?

A:I receive support in fashion from my couple of friends who can also connect me with gigs 😁there is always criticism haters who claim I shouldn't do this or even discourage me but I will always be deaf on their comments

5. Any creative project that you are working on this year?
A: Yea I got alot of projects and collaborations from different designer just watch out for me
6. What are your dreams and aspirations in modeling in the next 3years?
A:In the next three years I would love to be given an award,work for big designers model in their clothes and also create and model in my clothing line
7. How can you be reached on social media by designers who wish to
involve you in their shoots & projects?
A:You can find me on facebook @Floray nzenyar instagram :floray_ nzenyar, snap chat :floray
8. Where are you currently based?
A:Am currently based in Mombasa,Kenya
9. What's your parting shot?
A: Put God first in everything. Never loose hope in any dream and lastly
God's timing is perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment