Friday 12 January 2018

Perhaps the next Tiwa Savage! Unravel the mystery of the Nigerian talent Jose'Phyn, onto the scene with a major buzz!

1. Hi,Josie! Ever jubilant & talented is our impression of you, how
would you like to introduce yourself?
A, My name is Josephine Solomon,I'm from Edo state .I was  born and
brought up in Lagos state and I attend Nigerian institute of
journalism studying mass communication. I do music,I love to dance and
I'm a Christian.


2. How long have you been doing music professionally?
A.Doing music professionally started late last 2 years ago 2016.

3. What inspired your passion to pursue music?
A;Its intriguing till this day. A role model and a musician inspired
me to see the talent and star in me (Rihanna). I listened to her song
and it got my attention ,makes me say to myself I can do better.
Things around me started inspiring me to write and sing.


4. What has been the greatest highlight of your music journey so far?
A;My greatest highlight is that I've been receiving much love
from,family,friends and fans. Its been keeping going and strengthening
the zeal and passion in me to do more. The places I've been to as well
through this music has been great and I thank God for it.


5. What do you reckon as the biggest challenge facing new talent in Nigeria?
A;For me,I think the biggest challenge Nigerian new talents are facing
today is finance,support and connection because when you have all
these things in place  the journey will be much more easier and
fantastic. Nevertheless, I believe when one is hardworking you'll find
grace.


6. Lagos is known to be an entertainment powerhouse in Africa, whom
would you like to work with in future projects, producers and artists?
A;Wow great... Believe me when I say I'll like to work with everybody
making the industry what it is today. From the biggest artists to the
upcoming because I can easily learn few things from them and it can also
inspire me to do better.


7. What's your most recent released project and how has the reception been?
A;My recent song released is titled "Come Here" produced by
Daihardbeatz. And it has been received and accepted massively by
everyone who has listened to it. From the radio stations to fans and
downloads and comment has been positive and I just thank God for
everything.


8. What can fans expect from you this year?
A;My fans should be expecting more songs and hits from me this year cuz
I'm coming out with full force this time and I'm sure they'll all love
it more that my first released. I really want to say a big thank you
to all my fans and I say expect something massive this year.


9. What are your other interests apart from music?
A;Nothing interest me more than music but at the same time if I'm not
doing music professionally I'll go for mass communication bcus I think
I'm all about the media.


10. How can fans reach you and your music online?
A;Yes yes!!! I can be reached through social media platforms and they
can follow me on IG: @jose.phyn and @jossie_bae ,on facebook : @Josè
Phyn and on twitter : @musicJosephyn. You can also download my songs
on Google that is just type in my name Josè phyn and the title of my
song "come here" and download from any of your link choice,


11. What's your parting shot!
A;I would love to urge the youth to follow their passion and be undettered in hard-work, consistency and put God first and doors will open for them

No comments:

Post a Comment