Saturday 15 July 2017

Sweet as Cupcake! Meet Nigeria Afro-fusion sensation Lady Cupcake!


Q. How would you like to introduce yourself?
1: I am Lady Cupcake Of Massive Crew Inc
 Q.Could your perhaps describe the genre of your music?
2. I do afro fusion 
Q. When did you start music?
3. I started officially in 2014, so i've been at it for a while
Q.What inspires your music?
4. Events and situations personal and relative to our country or the continent
Q. Who are your idols in music?
5. Tiwa savage , Miss Kis, dija
Q. Any current or future collabo you’re working on?
6. No big collabo for now.. but hoping to work with tiwa savage one day..
 Q. Are you signed to any labels?
7. I belong to Massive Crew Inc as they bred my talent and as planned
sign me on a big label

Q.What else do u do in your free time apart from music?
8. I deal in clothing and baking too when not busy with music
Q.What can fans expect from you before the year comes to a close?

9.Two New videos and a New song titled "Miss Successful"

Q. How can fans connect with u on social media?
10. fans Can Connect with me through my Twitter handle or Ig ... @Ladycupcake9ja
Q. Parting shot or inspiration to fellow rising artists?
My advice to them is keep it żyrafy with What you have ... even if
Its not enough .. just keep dishing out stuffs , film people out there
will take interest in you

Fendy! Its alright



No comments:

Post a Comment