Wednesday 19 July 2017

Pumzi Icon Discovery! Meet Cindy Roxie, the Amazing Kenyan Video Vixen!


Cindy Pierra


Q .Hello! How would you like to introduce yourself?
A:Hello ,am Cindypierra Mukami Muthoni but I use Cindy Roxie as my stage name.
Q.When did you get into commercial modeling & being a Video Vixen?
A:I started video vixening at 18.
Q.What inspired your passion in entertainment?
A:I just love everything to do with entertainment yeah, that's it.
Q.What has been the highlight of your career so far this year?
A: Casting for a local tv series
5. What are your other interests and hobbies?
A: I really enjoy watching movies and travelling.
Q. What's the starter pack of an aspiring commercial Video Vixen in Africa?
A: I presume prettiness,good looking and being confidence.You should also
get to understand what the client wants you to do.

Q. Do you think the kenyan  entertainment industry has grown significantly?
A:Yeah I think it has but we've not reached to that high point.
Q. What is the greatest challenge you have encountered so far in the industry?
A:Relationships for fame which I totally don't entertain.

Q. How can casting agents and fans reach you on social media?
A: Instagram @dilancycindy
Q. What's your advice to young aspiring Vixens?
A: My advice to them is that they should go for what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment