Monday 25 April 2022

MORE THAN BEAUTY AND BRAINS MEET KENYAN COMMERCIAL MODEL VEE MWIKALI

 When it comes to matters African modeling talent, Vee Mwikali is outstanding and more than beauty and brains. We had the opportunity for an interview with her;

1. Hey how would you like to introduce yourself?
1.My name is Victoria Mwikali. Am a creative whose work focuses on commercial, glamor, beauty and fashion modeling
2. When did you discover your passion for modeling? 
2.I wanted to be a model since I was a little girl. I guess it came out naturally but back then I wanted to be a runway model but my interest changed due to my body type now I focus on advertising clothes, beauty products, hairstyles etc

3. How long have you been modeling professionally?
3.i started modeling in 2020.. I stopped due to school I continued with modeling early this year
4. Who influenced or Inspired you to get into modeling?
4.when I started modeling I didn't have anyone who influenced me I just did it to earn money but now rajab dollar is the one who influenced me to continue
5. How had your experience been so far?
5.i can say the experience is just fair..
6. What opportunities and challenges have you encountered?
6.challenges I have faced.. Are disrespect.. Promoting of unhealthy lifestyle.. Lack of needed experience lack of gigs and connections.


7. What brands do you aspire to work with?
7.agency are city models Africa modelling agency.. Imandy models.. And Tatys agency
8. What projects do you look forward to get involved with this year?
8.billboards maybe😁
9. What are your other interests apart from modeling?
9.business and entrepreneurship
10. Which beauty pageants have you participated in so far?
10.I haven't participated in any beauty pageants

11. What's your advice to young girls that aspire to pursue modeling?
11.My advice is.. They should practice there modelling skills and develop it.. Have a good portfolio.. Learn how to pose I front of a camera and learn about each modelling agency they came in contact with.. And look physically better and find the right modelling agency.. Be confident and persistent.
Outfit by : Rajab Dollar


12 . How can you be reached on social media?
12 Instagram @_vee_mwikali

No comments:

Post a Comment