Monday 4 April 2022

MEET FAST RISING KENYAN MODEL JOY GASHERRY ON HER PATH TO REALIZE HER ASPIRATIONS

Joy Gasherry is passionate about her quest for success in fashion, style and modeling. We had an opportunity to know more about her on the interview; 

1. Hey how would you like to introduce or rather describe yourself?

1.Name:Joy Gasherry, a strong young African of Kenyan Heritage. I'm a hardworking lady who is passionate about beauty, fashion and modeling.

2. When did you discover your passion for fashion and modeling?
2.I have always loved fashion since I was a little girl and since then I've been having some fashion sense. About modeling, after joining campus in 2017 I had my first shoot as a fashion model representing jaycollection254 and that's how I discovered that I was a perfect model. Since then I've been promoting upcoming photographers and minor cloth brands.


3. Who are some of the people that inspire you?
3. I look up to Vanessa Mdee from Tanzania, she is my number 1 icon, I love her fashion sense mostly and also Sonia Pinto, a famous model on Instagram.

4. Which brands do you aspire to work with in future?
4. I'm still growing and perfecting, but in the coming years I would love to work with some of the famous brands such as Nike, Victoria's secret,chanel,nashafaces,home_254,mycurveskenya,phoinahaircollection and as many brands/photographers as possible who seek the same goal of expansion and growth.

5. Which photographers and creatives have you worked with?
5.legend_mash,tim_visuals,thee_cj_,obarephotography,ericndungu.photography

6. What opportunities and challenges have you encountered?
6.Were it not for money problems I believe my talent would be on another level as per now, but God's timing is always the best so no pressure. Always been on a step by step attitude.




7. What are your other hobbies and interests?
7.I love anything to do with music, so in my own world down there I usually sing and dance; my hands are also good at applying make up, mind you I usually do my own make up, still perfecting it, I love swimming, traveling, volunteering for charity works and watching movies too

8. What are your plans and what projects do you have in 2022?
8.This year 2022 I'm defining and exploring  myself and my goals as  all rounded hoping to get the best version of me.I won't allow any project to pass me like I've always done in the past years; on God

9. How can you be reached on social media?
9.You can reach me on my social media handle @joy_gasherry (instagram)
For business DM via joywanjerim@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment