Sunday 5 May 2019

Gifted Kenyan model & actress Ms Mariah Beverlyne is devoted to succeeding & making a change


Meet talented Kenyan model, Beverlyne. She talks more about herself and her experience in modeling.
1. Hey, kindly introduce yourself.
1:My name is Beverlyne Maubi. A  21yrs old Kenyan model. I do pageantry and commercial/editorial  modelling. I’m also a theatre actress and I love singing.
2. How long have you been modeling?
2:I have been in the modeling industry for 2yrs now and it has been a great journey for me
with a lot of learning experience.
3. When did you discover your passion for modeling ?
3: I can say that, the modeling interest has been in me  since childhood. Though my parents were a bit hard on me, they later came to understand that, modeling was my passion so encouraged of following my dreams.
4. How has your experience in modeling been so far?
4; My experience in modeling has been great because it has taught me how to be courageous on the runaway, confident, patient, determined and dedicated towards achieving
my goals.

 5. Have you received support from friends, family and colleagues?
5: Yes,have received lots of support from my beloved mummy also encouragement &
advice from my closest friend who is also a model like me. She never
turns me down especially when I have pageantry competitions, She makes
sure that I have everything that is needed.
6. Who is your biggest inspiration or influence in fashion & modeling?
6;My biggest inspiration, has been  to the young generation who
are really working hard in the competitive modeling industry in order
to pursue their dreams and goals. Hence they make me to feel motivated
by putting more effort and compete with them.
7. What challenges have you encountered so far?
7:Well I can say that it's hard to find genuine people to work with especially from the modeling agencies due to biasness and coning. And also you can be rejected in the high fashion
modeling, if you haven't met the actual height that they need. Plus the
financial problems can hinder someone from getting what he/she wants.

 8. What brands do you aspire to work with in future?
8:Am inspiring to work with Kenya Airways, Nivea and Darling brand companies, Kenya fashion Awards, just to mention a few.
9. What do you aspire to accomplish through modeling in the next two years?
9:To be a successful professional model and a mentor to the upcoming models.
10. What are your interests apart from modeling?
10:I love acting, dancing, singing, writing play scripts, adventure in new
places, travelling and cooking.
11. How can you be reached on social media?
11;IG handle:Mariah_Beverlyne ,  Facebook:Mariah
Beverlyne.   Twitter:Nzisa Mariah


14 comments:

  1. The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it. So be motivated dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her dedication and passion makes her outstanding, she has the brains and beauty go...go...bestie

    ReplyDelete
  3. True definition of youth flag bearer on the modelling industry. Wish you more blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a great person in terms of character and beauty.blessings follow you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you success in all that you go through be motivated and focused

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go daughter,i pray for you. Don't give up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go daughter,i pray for you. Don't give up

    ReplyDelete