Wednesday 3 April 2019

Kenyan model Ms Montez Konshens Sylvia aspiring for bigger heights and achievements in modeling industry


Discover Kenyan Modeling talent Montez Sylvia featured on the interview segment here;
1.Hi, Ms Montez! how would you like to introduce yourself?
1. Hey, I'm Sylvia better known as Montez. A commercial model. I am a very passionate when
 it comes to doing what I love and I believe that modeling and fashion is
 best way to express myself and being confident in my own skin.
2. How long have you been modeling? 
2.I have been in the modeling industry for 3years now and it has been a great
journey with a lot of learning experiences.
3. What things has the modeling experience taught you?
3. Modeling itself has been a great journey and from it I
have learned to be patient, confident, determined and always dedicated
to achieve the best version of me in the modeling world.
4. What challenges have you faced?
4. Modeling also has its own challenges, first of all its very competitive so must learn
to do the extra, it also comes with bias sometimes and there's also
conning by agencies and agents if you aren't careful enough.
 5. Which brands or companies would you like to work with?
5. I always look forward to working with brands like Kenya fashion awards,
Ashley’s events and music brands just to see mention a few.
6. What are your other hobbies & interests?
6. I love music, traveling, adventure.

7. Have you received support from friends & colleagues in
modeling?
7. My friends have always believed and supported me in
doing this a lot many times that I can remember and I really appreciate.
8. What do you hope to achieve in modeling in the next two years?
8.I have a lot of hopes in my modeling adventure and through hardworking and
persistence I believe that in the next two years through involvement in different projects
 I won't be where I am today .
 9. What's your view of the Kenyan modeling industry?
9. Kenyan modeling industry has a huge number of challenges such as structure but it's growing to bigger heights.
10. How can you be reached on social media?
10. My social media: Fb: Montez konshens Sylvia
IG:  Montez_konshens,
Email:sylviamontez0@gmail.com

2 comments: