Monday 15 October 2018

Kenyan Artist, Shyza is set to drop more great music after the love hit song "Nakuwaza"

1. Hey Shyza how would you like to introduce yourself?
1.My name is Shyza, A singer from 254. I'm 24yrs currently. I come
from Kakamega county but currently based in Nairobi.


2. When did you discover your passion for music? 
2. I discovered my talent since I was in high school


3. Is the name Shyza related to being a shy lady or how did the stage name come about?
3.Am never a shy girl, the name came from my gender (she's)za I just
changed it to SHYZA


4. What type of music do you do? 
4. I do variety but currently I have done Zouk music, bongo,
inspiration and love songs


    
5. Tell us a little about your song , "Nakuwaza"
5. It talks about someone special in my life by which it applies to
everyone who loves and cares for somebody..


 6. What can fans expect from you in the near future?
6. Of course more good music


 7. What challenges have you faced in the music industry?
7.Being new in the industry, its hard to market my songs but am trying my best


8. Do you reckon the media in Kenya , radio & TV give enough airplay
to local content?                
8.They try but they should put more effort in that.

9. What are your other interests and hobbies apart from music?                           
9. Dancing ,beauty and I also do business

10. How can you be reached on social media & your music?
10. My music is on YouTube @Shyza ke.. and Instagram you can follow me
@Shyza_kenya.. Facebook @Shyza ke.                                  
      .

No comments:

Post a Comment