Tuesday 20 March 2018

PUMZI MODEL DISCOVERY; Meet Elenah Irungu, fierce & fearless for the lights, camera & action this year!



1.Hey, kindly introduce yourself?
1.My name is Elenah Irungu and I am currently a student at Mount Kenya University and a fast rising commercial model in Kenya
2.How long have you been in modeling?
2.Professionally, I have been modeling for one year but my love for modeling has been there since high school.

3 . What inspired your passion for modeling?
3. I was introduced to modeling back in school and since then I fell in love with the art and I have embraced modeling as part of my life.

4 .What challenges have you faced so far and what has been your greatest highlight in modeling??
My most challenging part is that, the photoshoots are always overwhelming and exhausting. While my greatest achievement so far is partnering with a reknowed modeling agency.

5. Where do you see yourself in the modeling industry in the next two years?
5. As a respected model and a great designer.

6. Do you consider yourself as a runway model, commercial or freelance?
6.Commercial modelling is where my heart belongs.

7. How can you be reached on social media?
7. At Elenah. Ann on Instagram, and my WhatsApp 07...... Haha got you
Currently am only on Instagram.. Hit my dm tell me anything you want


8. What major names and popular brands do you aspire to work with in future?

8.I would love to work with Patricia Mbela of Poisa fashions, Antony Trivet photography and get featured in the Vogue, Couture Africa and In-style magazine.


9. What are your other hobbies and interest apart from modeling?
9.I love reading novels, traveling, socializing, meeting new people, cultures and places, I love shopping, shoes never disappoint a lady, and most of all I love helping others
10. What's your parting shot & advice to other aspiring models?
10. Be elegant, unique and bold.Remember, it's not about being perfect, it's about bringing something new always

1 comment:

  1. Swimsuit yeah. Give them more than they care for

    ReplyDelete