Monday 19 March 2018

African Model-meet Grace Akinyi,relentlessly pursuing her dream of a modeling career.


1. Hello Grace, kindly introduce yourself?
1. My name is Grace Akinyi. I'm a student from multimedia university of Kenya and an upcoming makeup artist.
2. How long have you been in modeling?
2. I've been modeling for three years now.
3 .What inspired your passion for modeling?
3. I was pushed by friends to give it a try and it really worked out for me. Now I'm a pro.
4 . What has been your greatest highlight in modeling?
4. Working with one of the greatest photographers I know, Sizlopic and being crowned miss Diaspora Kenya this year.
5 .What challenges have you faced so far?
5. Intensive training and choreography. I have to be up on heels for long hours. My current trainer is Letoya Johnstone and he is no joke!
6. What are your aspirations in modeling in the next two years?
6. I'd like to be a recognized pageant model, to be more involved in charity and probably launch my own line of designs.
7. How can you be reached on social media?
7. Facebook @Grace Akinyi Juma Instagram @grackinyi3

8. Do you reckon there are enough opportunities for
new entrants in the Kenyan modeling industry?
8. Yes there are, if you are willing to learn, do lots of practice, you can make a good model. Plus commercial modelling is open to everyone even kids.
 9. What are your other hobbies and interests apart from modeling?
9. I like drawing and singing.
10 .What’s your parting shot and advice to other aspiring models?
Modeling is about confidence and having a sense of fashion. If you got those and put God first, you can bring any crown you desire home!


No comments:

Post a Comment