Monday 5 February 2018

Queen Tiffanny has her eyes set on transforming Kenyan African dance scene; meet the Dancehall Queen.


1. Hello, can you introduce yourself? 
1.My Name is Tiffany a.k.a Dancehall Queen


2. How long have u been doing dance professionally? 
2. It has been about 4 years. After I cleared my studies immediately

 I started dancing professionally.


3. When did your discover your talent in dancing? 
3. Since I was 11 year's, there was a talent show in our school  which
I participated and won. I was nominated as the best dancer in our class. 
That's when I realized dance is my passion.

4. Are you part of any dance group.? 
4.Not at the moment I do a solo dance but I work with different
professional dance groups which i get work that needs a dance group
which most of my shows I do solo dance.

5. What has been your greatest challenge in the industry? 
5.Yes as a solo dancer and since am professional am looking for
somebody who is very good in marketing to promote me.
I believe with a good promoter who sees the goal and the greater picture
I will go far.


6. What's your best highlight in the industry? 
6.Some shows I get they don't pay really well but the industry is gradually changing.
 Another thing is when I get minor physical injuries in the process


7. What can be done to better our entertainment industry for dancers? 
7.Kenya promoter's /Managers should be paying entertainers on time and
cater for their in between dues before the concert. The promoter's
should allocate more shows to the entertainers inside and outside the
country for more exposure.

8. How can fans and talent promoters reach you online on social media? 
8.My Facebook page is Queen Tiffany, My YouTube page is Dancehall
queen, My instagram page is QueenTiffany 58
My twitter page is: Dancehall Queen

9. What's your advise to upcoming dancers? 
9.They should respect their work,/collegue/client, The should maintain
their discipline when it comes to work and their rehearsals, The
should keep time, They should never give  no matter what, They should
work extra hard, They should be doing lots of exercise to avoid major
injuries, They  should put God first in everything they do.

10. What's your parting shot? 
10.Never give in anything you do. Put God first and Work hard and smart


No comments:

Post a Comment