Wednesday 3 January 2018

Lighting her path with passion for modeling & poetry, meet Kenyan budding Model & poet Laurie Lusike!


1.Hello! How would you like to introduce yourself?
1.My name is laurie lusike, a christian and university student. I love
modelling a lot. Especially the variety of shoes i get to wear.

2.When did you get into commercial modeling?
2.I got into commercial modelling about a year ago. I am flexible with
fashion the camera and my body thats why i went for commercial
modelling. It covers a lot of fields.

3.What inspired your passion for modeling?

3.My passion for modelling was inspired by fashion, when i was a kid i
used to watch Americas next top model and think, wow. The fashion..the
photos..it had to be me someday

4.What has been the highlight of your career so far in modeling?

4.One major highlight of my career last year was getting recruited by
a popular organization for a shoot just by my few photos on social
media. It was very fulfilling.



5. What are your other interests and hobbies?
5. I write, im a good writter..my main focus being poetry. I also play
rugby for my school cause i'm fast on the tracks.

6. What's the starter pack of an aspiring commercial model in Africa?
6.For me it would be a make up kit, ready photos. In case someone wants
to hook you up with a gig and a bottle of mineral water to keep that
skin glowing.

7. Do you think the Kenyan modeling and entertainment industry has
grown significantly?

7.Yes, the industry has become global. Local artistes get noticed by
major orgs both local and international#melanin mama awards
nominations etc

8. What is the greatest challenge you have encountered so far in the industry?
8. Exposure and getting noticed, rather getting a break in this industry requires a lot of
patience and commitment cause it doesn't happen over night.

9. How can casting agents and fans reach you on social media?

9.Laurie_lusike on ig and fb.or email me at lawreen4ashar@gmail.com
10.Be pretty always and stay focused on what you want to achieve no

10. What's your parting shot and advice to others that aspire to model?
 10. Believe in the beauty of your body dont take it for granted and finally, trust in
God.

No comments:

Post a Comment