Thursday 19 October 2017

Pumzi Afrika Model Feature, Meet Priscillah Goro!


:1.Hello! How would you like to introduce yourself?
1.Am Priscillah Nyawira..am 22yrs old.An ambitious lady who has love
for challenges. Am also a student at Kirinyaga University taking a
diploma in building construction but am currently working with octopus
builders


2.When did you get into commercial modeling?
2.I got into commercial modelling 2yrs ago

3.What inspired your passion for modeling?

3.when I was young about 6yrs old, I'd watch modelling shows and
fashion shows and I really wanted to become like the models I would
see on tv.Ever since, I've participated in various competitions and up
to now my love for it has kept me going


4.What has been the highlight of your career so far this year?
4.This year I've mainly done auditions. I've auditioned with Nimba
clothing company which is coming to promote their designs here In
Kenya early next year


5. What are your other interests and hobbies?
5.I love travelling alot, watching movies and also playing chess.

6. What's the starter pack of an aspiring commercial model in Africa?
6.Do research, take a look at some modelling agencies that would help
you build your career, Be prepared by taking classes, be confident, be
who you are, make an excellent portfolio and lastly practice alot on
your poses and smile


7. Do you think the kenyan modeling and entertainment industry has
grown significantly?
7.Yeah, there are so many agencies and opportunities for young people
to showcase their talents but a lot more should more should created
because there's so much more untapped potential.


8. What is the greatest challenge you have encountered so far in the industry?
8.Not being given the chance to show what I've got. Sometimes I send
my photos to certain agencies that am interested in working with but
they just ignore.



9. How can casting agents and fans reach you on social media?
9.Can reach me on my ig @goro w

Email: at priscanyashrick@gmail.com

10. What's your advice to young aspiring models?
10.Modelling is not about wealth, recognition or fame.It must be a
choice fuelled by passion

1 comment: