Tuesday 24 May 2022

MEET TEE AMMY THE TALENTED KENYAN SONGSTRESS WITH A UNIQUE MUSICAL VIBE SET TO TAKE OVER THE EAST AFRICAN MUSIC INDUSTRY

 It’s a new dawn for Kenyan music with talented Kenyan songstress, Tee Ammy stepping up to the spotlight this year with her sight set for the top with her latest music projects. We had an interview for a brief interview with the Kenyan musician.

 


1.Hey, hello how would you like to introduce yourself ?

1.Hi...I'm Tee Ammy, some of people prefer calling me (tee), especially people close to me.

 

2.When did you discover your passion for music?

2.I've loved music since I was young, I actually used to sing in my church, when I was 17yrs was a soloist in a band but then took a long long break until this year

3. How has your music journey been so far?

3. So far I'm enjoying the ride,...I'm in love with the journey of music and I so love the adventure in it.

 


4. What genre of music do you specialize in?

4: Personally I think I got my own flow..but I think it falls mainly under Afropop and a little bit of raggaeton/raggae

5. Tell us about your very first recorded song?

5.So funny, my best friend...she's my manager as well, was like you've got to record a song tonight, I was a little bit hesitant coz wasn't in the moods that night. I didn't even have a song/lyrics...then was like okay...give me 30minutes.my first song #comeover took me 20mins to record that’s how come over was born.

6. How has the reception of your music been so far?

6:it's been amazing, I've got all this amazing people genuinely supporting me and most of them  had no idea about Tee Ammy it’s so motivating

 

7. Who are some of the artists that you would like to collaborate with?

7:Okay here in Kenya..I would love to work with Iyanii young lad is mad talented  ,jovial and Sanaipei I'm in love with their voices and  sound.

I like Nikita's creativity/sound as well Nyashinski, Fena and Trio.

8. What is your latest released project?

8: Come over it is .....it's actually my first project.

 

9. What can fans expect from you this year?

9:I don't want to promise anything.. but I'm gonna make them proud, I'm gonna give them something really good.

 

10. Where can fans find your music?

10:At the moment it's on YouTube..soon it'll be in Spotify and boomplay too.



 

11. How can you be reached on social media?

11: Instagram (tee_ammy)

Facebook (tee ammy).

YouTube tee ammy.

 

12. What's your message to your fans and supporters?

12: They are much more like  my family, I love them and let's do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment