Friday 6 May 2022

MEET THE TALENTED KENYAN SPOKEN WORD ARTIST RAMSEY WORD SPOKEN

 The art of Spoken word has been gaining fast popularity in Kenya courtesy of talented creatives such as Ramsey. We got the opportunity for a brief interview with him, check it out to know more about him;


1. Hey how would you like to introduce myself?
1.My Official names are Aidric Waweru my stage names are Ramsey Word Spoken....

2. When did you discover your passion for spoken word and poetry?
2.Back in high school 2012

3. Who are some of the people that inspired you when growing up?
3.King kaka,Willy oeba,Teardrop,J.Cole

4. How have people received your art?
4.Positively I remember there were like 3 fans who acquired a job just for mentioning my art name.

5. Tell us a bit about your most popular spoken word piece?
5.Actually there are 2: Karibu Campus and karibu Mtaa yangu....this two were inspired by critics a form 4 leaver faces in the university  and also fear of saying no to things
Karibu mtaa yangu was about the bad picture people perceive about kayole.

6. What inspires you when writing the spoken word?
6.My humble background,Nature,Religion and Reality 

7. What are your other hobbies and interests?
7.Am a Designer, Brand Ambassador and CEO of @I.for.C_Looks ,Formerly a Rugby player, Making Money, Creating employment, nurturing promising talents

8. What do you reckon can be done to popularize spoken word in Kenya?
8. Artists working together will help grow the art of spoken word.
9. What can fans expect from you this year?
9.This year am at the verge of releasing powerful pieces to speak on behalf of my fans

10. How can you be reached on social media?
10.Ramsey Word Spoken  in all platforms including YouTube....and my Brand @I.for.C_Looks in Instagram,Tiktok,Google and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment