Friday 15 April 2022

CONFIDENT KENYAN COMMERCIAL MODEL MUTHONI MURITHI IS OPTIMISTIC IN HER QUEST FOR SUCCESS IN FASHION INDUSTRY

 With a bright outlook into the future, Muthoni Murithi is making big confident strides on her quest to success and as a rising commercial model, the prospects are looking great for her. We had an opportunity for an interview with the talented Kenyan commercial model Muthoni Murithi; 



 1. Hello how would you like to introduce yourself?

1. I am Muthoni Murithi a commercial model, makeup and skin care enthusiast and an entrepreneur with a new hairline brand coming soon.

2. When did you discover your passion for modeling?
2.I have always been eyeing commercial modelling since 2019 but I have done it officially this year.

3. How long have you been modeling professionally?
3.Well as a commercial model since January this year.

4. Who influenced or Inspired you to get into modeling?
4. I look up to a lot of people in fashion well locally  I admire Winnie Njenga, Miss Mukai internationally I admire Nigeria's fashion industry (Bella naija)and the queen her self Beyonce

5. How had your experience been so far?
5. It has been a journey of learning and self discovery and am looking forward to more of that.



6. What opportunities and challenges have you encountered?
6. I have worked with some brands that have helped me grow like hii style and fancy fashion, a challenge i have faced is that the fashion industry is really dynamic and you have to keep up with the trends which is kinda because am juggling between school and fashion

7. What brands do you aspire to work with?
7. In future I would really want to work with zia africa , African yuva, ikojnlive and maybe channel some day.

8. What projects do you look forward to get involved with this year?
8. Well partner with many brands as possible expand my wig making business and travel to Nigeria.

9. What are your other interests apart from modeling?
9. I love baking, I am a makeup artist, and also hiking.




10. Which beauty pageants have you participated in so far?
10.  I have not actively participated in pageants so far.

11. What's your advice to young girls that aspire to pursue modeling?
11. Do your research on the the type of model you want to be build a portfolio dm brands you want to work with and pray for it because you deserve it girl.

12 . How can you be reached on social media?
12. Follow me on Instagram @Muthoniii___also on tiktok

No comments:

Post a Comment