Friday 25 March 2022

THE FAST RISING KENYAN DANCEHALL ARTIST YUVI RAYZ IS ON A ROLL WITH BACK TO BACK NEW DANCEHALL MUSIC

 The fast rising Kenyan dancehall artist has been on the scene for quite a while now and fans are showing love for his dancehall music by the masses. We had an opportunity to interview Yuvi Rayz the Kenyan dancehall master;

1. Hey kindly introduce yourself?

1. Am Yuvinalis kagasi from  Nairobi, i go by the stage name Yuvi Rayz, a versatile Kenyan dancehall artist.

2. When did you discover your music talent?

2. I discovered my music talent way back when I joined  highschool.

3. What your first recorded song ?
3. My first recorded song is tight twerk produced by cruzmartin on the beat.

4. Which studio and producer have you worked with?
4. have worked with two producers cruzmartin and brightone on the beats.



5. What genre of music do you do?
5. .i do dancehall music

6. Tell us about your latest song?
6.my latest song is roll it up it's just pictures about the culture of our women today

7. Where can fans find your music?
7..fans can find my music on YouTube @ yuvin rayz year my content is there help subscribe and share my conten

8. What challenges have you faced as an artist?
8. .challenges are many for instance recording staffs since music is all about recording it requires money so it becomes a challenge to acquire this money so as to record and produce yours songs.

9. What should fans expect from you this year?
9. fans should expect more and more hits from infact dropping an EP very soon

10. How can you be reached on social media?
10. on social media you can reach me via Facebook @ yuvi rayz Instagram @ yuvinalis kagasi YouTube @ yuvin rayz 

1 comment: