Monday 28 March 2022

MEET FRENZII GATWIRI A FASHION ENTHUSIAST & FASHION MODEL FROM KENYA

 Frenzii Gatwiri, a fashion enthusiast, model and aspiring stylist has more than just ambition up her sleeves. She is determined to tackle the challenges and opportunities on her path to becoming a household name in the fashion modeling and design sector. We had an opportunity for a brief interview with her;

1. Hey how would you like to introduce yourself?
(1) Am frenzii Gatwiri From Meru... pursuing My secretarial studies

2. When did you start modeling professionally?
2) since 2018

3. What inspired you to start modeling?
(3) my friends kept telling me that I can fit to be a model due to my body size and my walking style too and I took it as a positive vibe..

4. Which people inspired you in modeling?
(4) My Friends.



5. Which photographer and studio have you worked with?
(5) Kelvin ...Kev Art Studio

6. Which brands do you hope to work with in future?
(6) Citizen Tv,,, Safaricom brand

7. What challenges have you faced as a model?
(7) lacking a designer

8. What are your other interests and hobbies?
(8) dancing and swimming

9. How can you be reached on social media?
(9) Facebook (Frenzii Gatwiri Mbaabu)
     TikTok (@Frenzii 26)
    Instagram (Frenzii that model)


2 comments: