Tuesday 2 July 2019

Kenyan Model Eunitah is ready to make her mark & impact the industry



With aspirations to become Cabin crew, Eunitah is focused on making a mark in the modeling and fashion industry in Kenya. Check out our brief interview with the talented model:
1.Hey, how would you like to introduce yourself?
1-I am Eunice Wangari a student, commercial model and video vixen
2. How long have you been modeling?
2-I’ve been modeling for 10months so far
3. What sparked your interest to start modeling?
3- I grew up loving and wishing to be a model.
4. How has the modeling experience been for you so far?
4-it has been fair so far
5. What opportunities and challenges have you come across?
5- it’s a hard to find an agency that can brand you as a model
  also trying out  beauty pageants has also help me to be confident and
know more about modeling
6. Where do you aspire to be careerwise in the next two years?
6- Being one of the top models in Africa
7. Which brands would you like to work with in future?
7-Ajuma

8. Are you signed with any commercial agency?
8- No am not currently working with an agency

9. What do you reckon should be done to improve the modeling industry in Kenya?
9- There should be more consideration of plus size models and work with both plus
size and petit models


10. What are your other interests apart from modeling?
10- being a cabin crew
11. How can you be reached on social media
11- FB- Eunitah wangah Wangari
       IG-Eunitah_caree.                   

4 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...i've seen Eunitah multiple of times modeling and I'm certain she's a world's class model, she have looks and don't get me started on the figure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This don't come as a surprise to me! She has all it takes to go to the top...... Go on girl, you got the backing. 👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha now what can I say.Well have known eunice to be a confident courageous hardworking beautifu and talented lady her getting to the top won't come as a surprise to me coz she's always been a go getter! At least that's how I know her..Ganggang I got you!!

    ReplyDelete