Thursday 23 May 2019

Kenyan model Lucy Antonia is standing firm with confidence to succeed in Modeling

 1. How would u like to introduce yourself?
1)My name is Lucy Wanjiku wachira from Nairobi Kenya age 22yrs old am
a professional commercial and fashion model based in Nairobi. 
2. When did you start modeling?
2) I started modelling on  June 7th 2016
3. What inspired you to start?
3) What inspired me to start modelling is I love everything about it
and hold a passion for the camera 
lens.no matter how long the shoot,I
stay consistent and energetic. 
4. What lesson have you learned?
4) The lesson have learned is to put God first in everything u do and just
remember no good thing comes so easily.               
5. Have u gotten support from friends, family and colleagues?
5) As for support I have gotten it fully from my friends, different photographers in
and outside Kenya and also my family.   
                          
6. Which brands would you like to work with?
6) All my dream would love to work with safaricom                           
7. What challenges have you faced?
7) I have encountered a lot of challenges like peanut payment, insufficient
capital to run other projects, people trying to invade your space on social media
life and also model being viewed in bad light by some people.

8. What do u hope to achieve in modeling in next two years?
8) I’m hoping to build more and more on
modelling by looking for new job opportunities and take my career to a
whole new level word wide.     

                                  
9. How can u be reached on social media?
9) I’m really interested in meeting many artists of all crafts and linking up
reach me via email at lucyantonia983@gmail.com, Instagram
lucyantonia983,website Lucy 
wanjiku.wixsite.com,twitter lucyantonia983
lastly at 
patreon.com/lucyantonia9model

1 comment: