Saturday 5 January 2019

The TRUTH about your MUSIC


Lets get right down to the point and I hope I can help you with some insight on how you become success with whatever you do.

To get right to it, here’s my definition of success when it comes to music. “Music success is in direct effect to how many people know who you are, for what you do.”

Meaning that do people know you as joe? Or joe the rapper? Joe the singer? Joe the beatmaker? And then how many people actually know you for that. 

I’ve been at this for years and I can comfortable say that thousands of people know me for what I do, Which helps me make a living from my music. 

The same rule goes for you…

How many people know you for what you do. You have to begin labeling youself to strangers, and then begin to express who you are to them. 

The better you get at that then the more people will begin to follow you for what you do. Once you build that follow, a real following.. Then things will begin to get alot easier for you and your music career. 

The reason no one watches your videos or listen to your music is people not many people know you.. 

So i want you to start focusing on ways you can get more people to understand WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU DO. then go out a show them.

I hope this information can help you going forward. I know its somethnig that helped me get a better understanding of where I was with my own careers & projects.

Written by Ryan (imakefirebeats.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment