Friday 7 September 2018

Ms Charity Kareh, the lovely Kenyan model believes modeling is more than just showbiz discover her pursuit for success.


Meet the delightful talented model who's focused on using modeling as a tool for social change & her pursuit of success in modeling.
1. Hello, how would you like to introduce yourself?   
1. I am Charity, I work as an independent fashion model, working consistently to
build my reputation within the industry to show people that modeling
isnt all about showbiz but also a tool to impact people's lives. I’m also
available for commercial, photographic and brand ambassador services.               
2. Has modeling always been a passion for you & what inspired you to get started?
 2. It has always been a passion for me back in high school when I was reading
 the Taifa Leo magazine and I when I saw the Bi Taifa(Miss TaifaLeo) each time
 I got that interest and wanted to be the next Miss World. Still some people inspire and
 motivate me when they say I look and walk like a model.       

 3. Seemingly everyone is now an Instagram model, any lady or gent
with a clout & a wardrobe to flaunt, what do you think sets apart a
real model from these other Instagram models? 
 3. It’s simple goals were already set have always wanted to be the world’s model so Instagram is
just a platform.                     
 4. Who are some of your influences & icons in the modeling & fashion
industry?     
  4.Tyra banks, Demi leigh np                              
5. What opportunities and challenges have you come across so far?     
  5. I have taken part in a couple of runway beauty pageants thus I got more experience
in the modeling industry, video vixen too. Challenges: when you are called for Auditions  or
 some models job and you find out that some are scam and they end up coning models or even
stealing from them. 
    
 6. Do you reckon, the potential in the Kenyan fashion & modeling industry has been
realized so far?   
 6. Yes gradually, because they are some modeling agencies within the country that helps in building the models. Also they are holding beauty pageants in almost all sectors.                                  
7. What changes would you like to see in the industry in the near future?
7. I would like to see more appreciation of models in Kenya and more opportunities for us.
 8. Which popular Kenyan & international brands do you aspire to
work with in future?       
8. I would like to be the face of Nivea, Brand ambassador of Darling . 
9. What's your fashion statement?
9. Something that’s worn different intended to make other people notice you. 

10. What are your other interests apart from fashion & modeling?
 10. Traveling , going out with  friends
11. How can you be reached on social media?
 11. Email: shantelkareh@gmail.com,
IG: @Charity-Kareh, Fb:Charity Kareh Shantel.



6 comments:

  1. I love how passionate u r in what u are doing.I believe u will be a role model to many who would want to be like u. congrats girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats bbygal,am happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best sweetheart, I'm happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your poses and confidence. All the best😘

    ReplyDelete