Thursday 2 August 2018

Livia Grasha's goal to prosper in the music Industry; discover the Lamba lolo remix Kenyan artist.

1.Hi Livia , how would you like to introduce yourself? 
 1. I am Livia Grasha, a Kenyan artist and actress too         
2. How long have you been doing music?
2. I have been into music since long ago perhaps even back in class 7
 But I began pursuing music seriously recently about late last year
3. What inspired you to start doing music?
3. The passion of it, and also life experiences inspire me in making my music.
4. Have you gotten support from friends and other fellow artist so
far?       
4. Yes and that gives me hope to push through with my passion.       
5. You popular remix of the lamba lolo song has been
trending, what motivated you to do the remix?
5. I happened to hear the song and I liked it, and I thought, why not give it a try from
 the opposite perspective or rather the female version and big up Rekles, Swat & zilla
 6. Do you think there are enough opportunities for new artists
in Kenya?
 
6. Yes there are, so long as you are self driven and consistent, though its not just that easy.                              
7. What challenges and opportunities have you come across so far?   
7. I would say just like most other artists, studio time and also inadequate links so far but I am optimistic, opportunities include having a team of people that believe in my talent so far      
          
8. What are your other interests apart from music?       
8. I am an actress as well and love painting and drawing too              
9. Where do you aspire to be in your music career in the next two years?
9. To be at the heart of Kenyan music and positively influence the industry

10. How can you be reached on social media & your music? 
10. Its Livia Grasha everywhere on facebook, instagram, youtube and other platforms  
Video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lo17LOr_Oc            

2 comments: