Monday 23 July 2018

Brie Muziki, talented Kenyan artist is unapologetic about her pursuit of success in music! She shares her dream to take over the industry


1.   
 Hi, Brie! How would you like to introduce yourself?
1. Hi, am Brie , A Kenyan female artiste, a bad gal without apologies.

 2. How long have you been doing music?
2. Since 2014, but I took a long break to take care of some personal things. Now am back and am not
turning back

 3. What inspired you to get into music?
3. I just loved everything that came with doing music. I won’t lie, the money, the lifestyle and the
ability to express feelings through music without being judged.

 4. Who are your local & international music icons?
 I have love Beyonce ever since I started listening to music, Ciara is my style
icon her dance move inspires me. Locally i love Phy the lady has a beautiful voice it hurts.. I love Jude Achi she is a beautiful soul with such an amazing voice

 5. What's genre of music do you do?
I don’t have a specific genre I don’t wanna limit myself.. I wanna be diverse then maybe the fans
can decide.
 6. Are you signed under any label?
6. Yes I am.

7. What has been your biggest highlight so far in the industry?
 7. Having the opportunity to perform at one company’s launch..the nerves and the excitement that
comes along with performing for a big audience is crazy.

8. What challenges have you faced thus far in the industry?
8. Not getting enough airplay. But I am certain this will change soon.

9. Where do you aspire to be career wise in the next 3 years?
9. I am looking to support other local upcoming talents

10. Where can you music be found perhaps, online? 
My music is available on Boomplayke, mdundo kenya, soundcloud, youtube,

11. What are your social media links?
11. Search Brie Muziki everywhere; facebook , instagram, twitter, youtube

5 comments:

  1. Your number 1 fun here brie, i know you will take over the industry 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. The sky is not even the limit. Own the galaxy 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,Go girl, remember God first

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good music. I love it..

    ReplyDelete