Monday 18 June 2018

Kenyan model, Dee Misa treading her path to success with impeccable zeal & glam!

1. Hi Dee, how would you like to introduce yourself?
1. Am Damary Misanya, but known to many as Dee Misa , a student to be at Nairobi university pursuing public relations and  I am a fashion , commercial & runway model.
2. When did you discover your passion for art, passion & modeling?
2. I discovered my modeling passion way back in high school when we had cultural events and I then decided to contest for Miss Madira Girls ,i took the 1st runners up and I was shocked coz it’s something I just decided to try, lemme term it as "kiherehere". 
3. Who is your biggest inspiration locally?
3. My biggest inspiration locally is Brenda Wairimu a Kenyan actress.
4. What sparked your interest in modeling and design?
4. When it comes to fashion, I have always made sure that i dress to impress myself and to the best and very unique, but modeling is just something that grew within me and it eventually became a passion.             
5. What challenges and opportunities have you come across thus far?
5. The challenges that I’ve come across so far is at most lack of adequate finances to cater logistics, training fees, or biasness when attending some auditions and a lot of discouragement from the people who have been in the field before and it didn't work out well for them.
The opportunities so far encompass being invited for modeling events and cultural events and to me that means am being recognized and also being shortlisted among the 30 Mr. And Miss Tuvibe Kenya contest that am currently working on.
6. Where do you aspire to be or attain in the next two years in modeling and fashion industry?
6.Since am relatively new in the modeling and design industry, in the next two years am hoping to at least have a big title in Kenya..and if supported fully i would start my own fashion line that will encourage other young models. 
                    
7. Which notable brands would you like to work with in future?
7. About the brands i would like to work with at the moment am not sure of any specific but if given an opportunity I’ll work with any brand as long as its genuine

8. Have you had any support from family and friends?
8. My friends and family have fully supported me in this.

9. What are your other interests apart from modeling & designing?
9. My other interests include music, I make cover songs at my own free time under Blackboy entertainment studio. I also do theatre and act specifically high school setbooks.         
10. How can you be reached on social media?
10. On social media ; Facebook-Dee misa ,Instagram-dee.misa.    
       
11. What's your parting shot           
 11. I'd like to encourage anyone who has a passion in something to go for it. Do all the possible and impossible to achieve what you always dream of because that's where your happiness is and of course success is sweet but tag along virtues too on your journey

No comments:

Post a Comment