Tuesday 6 March 2018

Discover African Music Talent; Mastone Vee the new Afro-pop sensation with a continental wave!

1.Hi, how would u like to introduce yourself? 
1.I like to introduce myself as Mastone vee, an African recording and performing artist.
2. When did you get into music? 
2. I started doing music like 4yrs ago although music has been inside of me since I was young.
3. What inspired your passion for music? 
3. My passion for music was inspired by watching great women making it in music industry and that kind of gave me a dream to do music.
4. Are you working  on an album currently? 
4. Absolutely am working in making an album
5. Which African artist do u aspire to collaborate with in future? 
5..I aspire to collaborate with yemi alade  because i love her style of bringing out African beauty and fashion
6. Who are your biggest influences in music?
6. Wow, probably too many to pick from; Mirriam makeba, Fela kuti, Suzanna Awiyo and more
7. What  are some of your greatest challenges so far? 
7. I'd say marketing my music nationally is a challenge.

8. How can fans and agents connect with u on social media? 
8. My fans and agents can connect me through fb, twitter, Instagram...MASTONE VEE
9. Where do you see your self in the next years in the industry? 
9.. Ofcourse I see myself a superstar in Africa and even internationally
10. What's your parting shot and advice to upcoming artists? 
.10. No room for giving up  keep on pushing

No comments:

Post a Comment