Saturday 6 January 2018

Sharing her vivid dreams for a future in Modeling, Dance choreography & Vixening, Meet; Qwin Belinda!

1.Hello! How would you like to introduce yourself?

Qwin B: My real name is Belinder Okode but I love to go by Qwin B aka petit_bosslady.
2.When did you get into commercial modeling & being a Video Vixen?
Qwin B: My interest in the industry picked just recently like a year ago.
3.What inspired your passion in entertainment?
Qwin B: I've had a couple of inspirations over the years but my main
inspirational icon is Alhuda Njoroge,,I love her as a vixen and as a
person.. actually am a Huddah wannabe .her style and everything just
catches my eye and also she got a totally inspiring story.

4.What has been the highlight of your career so far this year?
Qwin B: So far I've not featured in any big project like amusic video locally or internationally but I'm looking forward to doing that soon,like I said am just
starting my career.. I'm looking forward to achieving so much in my
career as a model and vixen..I believe am a good dancer per say.

5. What are your other interests and hobbies?
I love music mostly,,,just dancing along to the tunes makes my life
worthwhile.. reading celebrity magazines,swimming,travelling,socializing and just meeting new people and trying out new things.

6. What's the starter pack of an aspiring commercial Video Vixen in
Africa? 
Qwin B: I believe is passion , focus and consistency plus the right networks

7. Do you think the kenyan  entertainment industry has grown significantly?
Qwin B; The Kenyan entertainment industry is not there yet,i mean it has alot
to do to improve..But it's growing though slowly because most of us choose to embrace the Western culture and so is doing more promotion there than here.If we just stop looking down upon ourselves ie our productions and embrace and promote it we'll be somewhere.

8. What is the greatest challenge you have encountered so far in the industry?
Qwin B; Lack of connections,that's my major challenge...I believe I'm good at
this but because I don't have major links,someone who knows people in
the industry,i can't get a chance to use my talent to better my life
and the society as a whole.

9. How can casting agents and fans reach you on social media?
Qwin B; My fans and casting agents Can find me on fb @ Belinder Okode,IG@bel_goe and Telegram @petit_bosslady

10. What's your advice to young aspiring Vixens and models?
Qwin B; I would love to tell the young aspiring vixens like me not to give up
for anything in this world,You have the talent you gotta keep it
alive,You never know when you'll be lucky to explore it.. keep going
until you get there.


11. What's your parting shot..
Qwin B; Stay true to your dreams, stay consistent and keep God first in your endeavors & eventually, you will suceed

No comments:

Post a Comment