Monday 26 June 2017

Pumzi Underscore Artist Discovery, Its Qush Clement, The Hiphop Heavy hitter.

Qush Clement, The Hiphop Heavy hitter.

 

Q. How would you like to introduce yourself?
A.Am Qush Clement from coast am upcoming Kenyan artist 

 Q. Could your perhaps describe the genre of your music?
 I do hip-hop music 

Q. When did you start music?
A. I started music in 2016 when I did my first collaboration with Monjay soundtrack named shaded then I did Faded also a heart attacking song
 
Q.What inspires your music?
A. Life and people

 Q. Who are your idols in music?
A. I don't  have an idol cause I believe in my style of doing music 

 Q. Any current or future collabo you’re working on?
A. They is a hot sauce I will be doing with Hum4 so my fans just wait for this shit

 Q. Are you signed to any labels?
A.  Am signed to the Blink star entertainment

 Q.What else do u do in your free time apart from music?
A. I do charity work at my free time

 Q.What can fans expect from you before the year comes to a close?
A. A hot new album will be coming before the end of the year

 Q. Where do u aspire to be musically in the nxt 3years?
A. To start my own record label with upcoming artist

 Q.What are some of the challenges you have faced in the industry?
A. finding networks that can promote my music to another level cause I want to international

 Q.Where can we find your music?
A. Find my music at mdundo#qush Clement at sound cloud #qush clement

 Q. How can fans connect with u on social media?
A. find me at facebook prince hommie quan and at instagram Qush Clement 254 don't forget twitter Qush Clement 254

 Q. Parting shot or inspiration to fellow rising artists?
A. Always be focused in what you are doing you will succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment